Get ideas & inspirations delivered to your inbox. You won't want to miss a thing, so subscribe free to the Blog Feed or sign up for Free Email Updates on the latest projects, shop news, blog tutorials & more. Check out the Project Gallery, Garden, Recipes & Inspirations tabs above, to see what you have missed. Browse through the sidebar for this week's Popular Posts!
**Please note: Some links may be broken, if this happens, please let me know which post & search for the title of a post on the search tab on the right while I work on fixing the problem.---->

Christmas House Walk 2017

(*Some products were compensation of honest reviews.  All opinions are mine.)
www.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com
Welcome to our home! It has been a couple of years since I posted a Christmas home tour.
I mean who can compete with those amazing Christmas homes around the web?
I usually decorate with handmade pieces, old pieces and perhaps with a couple of new ones
when possible.
We begin our little tour at our front door where you are met with our grapevine snowman
and our semi-handmade wreath.  Come in!
www.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com
As you enter, you may encounter the scent of Northern Lights Black Spruce Essential Oil or
Christmas Spirit from Young Living diffusing in the next room. It is so fragrant and brings forth
coziness of Christmas.
As you continue to walk in, you will encounter our kitchen, you will see my little hot cocoa
section, set up on the counter.
www.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com
Our living room is decked out with the Nativity scene on the mantel and our Tree Classics
Christmas tree.  In the evening when the Christmas lights are all on, it just has a magical
ambiance and I love it. There are also hidden lights on the Nativity Scene.
www.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com
www.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com
www.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com
Every year I place our Advent Wreath on our kitchen table and this year I am using the same
wreath that I made last year but with new candles.  I also added a Christmas sign above the chalkboard.
www.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com

www.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com
TreeClassics
www.inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com
We end the tour in our dining room with a simple festive plaid tablecloth and red candles.
I really wanted to add red here. I hope that you enjoyed our very simple and short Christmas tour.
I would have posted more, but with all the rain here and darkness, it makes it hard to capture everything.
I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and festive Holidays ahead.






Pin It button on image hover